Peacock Visual Arts would like to invite artists to submit work for the annual Christmas Exhibition.
Submission deadline: Saturday 3 November 2007
- Preview night: 23 November 2007 6 – 8pm
- Exhibition runs: 24 November – 22 December 2007.
Peacock’s Christmas show demonstrates the skill and talent of local, national and international artists. Throughout the years the exhibition has been hugely popular and attracts many visitors. It is a fantastic opportunity to have your work seen.
We’d like to encourage work from all areas i.e. printmaking, painting, sculpture and film – all we ask is that your submission fits within the dimensions stated below.
Submissions can be handed in to us in person or posted (please ensure the work is securely packaged). If you would like your work returned by post, please include a stamped addressed envelope.
Terms and Conditions
- Max. size 20cm x 20cm, min. size 10cm x 10cm for 2d work
- Max. size 20cm x 20cm x 20cm, min. size 10cm x 10cm x 10cm for 3d work
- A limited number of DVD players and screens are available for film-based work.
All work must be labelled with the following information:
- Phone number and/or email address
- Price (inc 40% commission + vat)
Work must be unframed and for sale with a maximum of 5 pieces per artist.
Please send your work to:
- FAO Christmas Exhibition
- Peacock Visual Arts
- 21 Castle Street
- AB11 5BQ