Open Knowledge Networks
Friday 5 December 2008, 6.30 till late. admission free, all welcome
Animation in After Effects, developing for the mobile web and music production in Cubase, the first Open Knowledge Network event kicks off at Peacock in a flurry of talks, demonstrations and loud music!
The new series of events aims to bring together new media artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, programmers and anybody else who works creatively with technology to share and discuss ideas and knowledge.
Programme Friday 5 December:
Talks + demonstrations:
- Adam Proctor – Animation using After Effects
- Sean Delaney – Developing Air Applications
- Scott Couper – Developing for the Mobile Web
- Joe Howe – Making the ‘Joemus’ Album using Cubase
- Claire Singer and Jack Keenan – An Introduction to MaxMSP
- Ben Butler and Mouse Pad: www.myspace.com/benbutlerandmousepad
- Yoko, Oh No!: www.myspace.com/yokoohno
Developed by Peacock Visual Arts in partnership with local digital creatives East Coast Interactive, Open Knowledge Networks will see a regular series of workshops, speakers and networking events in Peacock’s Gallery accompanied by music, screenings, geek chat and drinks!