We are delighted to let the visual arts community know that, after the long and uncertain period of closure during lockdown, we will soon be welcoming users back into our workshops. Our staff has now returned to the building, and everyone is safe and in good health. We look forward to welcoming you.
After a process of deep cleaning and preparation of the spaces to be COVID-19 proof, we will open to artists and the public from the 11th of August. Use of the facilities will be strictly by appointment and booked on a first come first served basis. Bookings will be available from the 4th of August with details to follow. The Worm space will remain closed to the public until further notice, but we have a number of exciting events and activities online. More details on this soon.
- As you will expect there are several changes to our normal way of doing things and we ask all visitors and users to respect and adhere to the following;
- Numbers are strictly controlled to allow for one artist per workshop area and everyone in the building is expected to adhere to a strict 2m distance from others at all times.
- Facemasks are to be worn at all times when inside the building in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines. We expect users to arrive with their own masks, but we can provide them with one from our limited stock, if necessary.
- All visitors and users are asked to sanitise their hands, on entry, and to frequently wash their hands whilst in the premises. Sanitiser dispensers and hand wash facilities are provided throughout the building.
- We are operating a one-way system for moving through the building which is clearly signposted on the interior doors, please adhere to this when moving from one area to another.
Your cooperation and patience are much appreciated as we try to keep everyone safe. We look forward to working with you soon.