We are delighted to welcome users back into our workshops after a long and uncertain period of closure. As you will expect there are several changes to our normal way of doing things and we ask all visitors and users to respect and adhere to the following:
- Entry to the building is by appointment only and we are booking on a first come first served basis. Numbers are strictly controlled to allow for one artist per workshop area and everyone in the building is expected to adhere to a strict 2 metre distance from others at all times.
– To book appointments call 01224 639539 or email us.
– To book the Screenprint or Relief workshops email James – email@example.com
– To book the Risograph or Laser Cutter email Neil – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facemasks are to be worn at all times when inside the building in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines. We expect users to arrive with their own masks but we can provide from our limited stock if necessary.
- All visitors and users are asked to sanitise their hands on entry and to frequently wash their hands whilst in the premises. Sanitiser dispensers and handwash facilities are provided throughout the building.
- We are operating a one-way system for moving around the building which is clearly signposted on the interior doors, please adhere to this when moving from one area to another.
Do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff if you have any questions or would like to offer feedback.
Your cooperation is much appreciated and we look forward to working with you.